This page is a collection of awesome security-related things. It will eventually contain software, libraries, documents, books, resources, and other cool stuff. These lists are license under CC0 1.0 (the public domain), so you are free to copy them and use them in your own lists.
Each of these products and services are free or have a free tier:
- Argent Wallet - An Ethereum wallet that supports social recovery. This costs money to start using.
- Bitwarden - End-to-end encrypted password manager. Licensed under GPL-3.0.
- OnionShare - securely and anonymously share files, host websites, and chat with friends using the Tor network. Find a short tutorial at theochu.com/onionshare-tutorial. Licensed under GPL-3.0.
- ProtonMail - end-to-end encrypted email made easy.
- Signal - end-to-end encrypted messaging on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, and Debian-based Linux. Licensed under GPL-3.0 or AGPL-3.0, depending on the platform.
- Standard Notes - End-to-end encrypted note-taking app available for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Web, and Linux. Licensed under AGPL-3.0.
- Standard Notes Crypto - Cryptographic primitives used in Standard Notes, including Argon2id, XChaCha20+Poly1305, PBDKF2, AES-CBC, HMAC SHA-256, and SHA256. Licensed under AGPL-3.0.
- Argent Contracts - Smart Contracts for the Argent Wallet. Licensed under AGPL-3.0.