We can use the Append Editor for general, simple, and private to-do lists with the Dynamic editing mode.
Indent by pressing tab to add notes or sub-tasks.
To reorder main tasks, triple-click a task and drag it.
The checklists are clickable in view/read-only mode.
If you get a new idea for a task, add it directly to the note with Edit mode or append it to the bottom of your note in Append mode.
For an example template, copy this into your note using the Plain Textarea editing mode then switch to the Dynamic editing mode.
# Things to do ## Today - [ ] Task - [ ] Sub-task - [ ] Sub-task- [ ] Task - [ ] Sub-task - [ ] Sub-task- [ ] Task ## Upcoming - [ ] Task - [ ] Sub-task - [ ] Sub-task- [ ] Task- [ ] Task ## Anytime - [ ] Task - [ ] Sub-task - [ ] Sub-task- [ ] Task- [ ] Task ## Someday - [ ] Task - [ ] Sub-task - [ ] Sub-task- [ ] Task- [ ] Task \
The result will yield something like this without the bullets:
Some ways to make these to-do lists more organized and productive:
- Add flags to the beginning of the to-dos
- Give bold and italics special meanings (such as to refer to people and dates)
- chore: buy more bread
- chore: vacuum the house
- dev: open pull request to the React Native website to update the broken link on...
- family: buy brother's birthday present by Tuesday
- friends: check-in with Holly
- school: do math homework due next Friday
- work: follow up with Boss about the details of project X